CSA Investor Cards
Can’t commit to our weekly CSA? Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of our CSA Investor Cards!
CSA Investor Cards: Invest in Local Agriculture and Your Health!
For versatility and convenience, we offer CSA investor cards! You can use these for any online purchases including: Dinners in the Field, Magazine Subscriptions, and Merchandise. In addition, you can use your CSA card at our Farmers Market, Traveling Farmers Markets and our Sandwich & Donut Shops. Throw in a Dinner in the Field and some of our merchandise available online and in the store! There is no expiration, so use it year round. You invest in a share of the harvest; the farmers then use this money for seeds, greenhouse expenses, equipment, labor. In return, members can access all our products and events. Your share is returned in healthful, vibrant food, as fresh as it gets! We have three levels of investment: $1000, $500 or $250.
So versatile, choose your family’s favorites from our Markets, Sandwich & Donut Shops. Throw in a special event such as Dinner in the Field or our Fall Festival. You can even add a t-shirt or subscription to our beautiful monthly magazine.
What can your CSA Investor Card buy? Here are some examples!
$1000 will buy your family of 4-5 the following:
- $40 worth of meat every week for 3 months ($480)
- $30 worth of vegetables every week for 3 months ($360)
- Tickets for our new Cocktails & Entertainment Dinner ($90)
- Magazine Subscription ($36)
- 4 Sandwiches from our Sandwich Shop ($28)
- Half Dozen donuts ($5)
$500 will buy a family of 2-3 the following:
- $30 worth of meat every other week for 3 months ($180)
- $20 worth of vegetables every week for 3 months ($240)
- Tickets for our new Wine & Dine Dinner in the Field ($70)
- Half dozen donuts and a Large Mocha Latte ($10)
$250 will buy you the following:
- $100 worth of hormone/antibiotic-free meat
- $100 worth of our local, gmo-free produce
- Two tickets to our Brews & BBQ Dinner in the Field ($50)
- $15 worth of dairy products for 10 weeks ($150)
- $22 worth of our carry out kitchen meals for 4 weeks ($88)
- One of our gourmet sandwiches and a drink ($12)
Freedom Farmers Market is located at 795 Pittsburgh Road, Butler PA 16002
Wednesdays-Sundays 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Our Travelling Markets are Open!
Peters Township St. David’s Episcopal Church 905 E. McMurray Road Venetia, PA 15367
Wednesdays 3:00 pm-7:00 pm 5/18 - 11/23
Market Square 23 Market Square, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Thursdays 10:00 am - 2:00 pm 5/12 -10/27
North Side East Ohio St. & Cedar Avenue (East Park)
Fridays 3:00 pm - 7:00pm 5/13- 11/18
Bloomfield 5050 Liberty Avenue, 15224 (between S. Winebiddle and Gross Streets)
Saturdays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm 6/4 -11/5
Aspinwall 250 Freeport Road Aspinwall PA 15215
Sundays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm April - November