Homemade Cowboy Slaw Recipe
Add some bright colors to the table at your next cookout with this this easy, zesty slaw.
- 1 Head of Cabbage
- 3 Bell Peppers (one of each color)
- 3 Sweet Onions
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro
- Salt & Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Chipotle Ranch Dressing*
- 1 Lime
- Slice all vegetables thinly.
- Rough chop the cilantro.
- Mix together veggies, cilantro and dressing.
- Salt and pepper to taste, squeeze lime juice over top.
*This dressing is available for purchase at our Farmers Market! You can also substitute ranch dressing seasoned with chili powder or taco seasoning. Feel free to get creative!
This article was originally published in the July 2013 issue of Freedom Farms Magazine.