Align your brand with a platform that champions family, American values, sustainable living and hard work.
Freedom Farms Magazine brings the farm to the newsstand, giving the knowledge and insights that have made Freedom Farms a success to readers, whether they are career farmers themselves or stay-at-home moms tending a backyard garden. The amount of people interested in sustainable living and locally grown food is getting bigger every year, and advertising with Freedom Farms connects you with that highly engaged, ever-growing audience.
In The News
The growth of Freedom Farms and Farm Kings has enabled our ability to spread our message and mission to larger audiences with media appearances and publications. Check out some of media coverage below.
- 4-11-2013 CBS Pittsburgh: Farm Kings Gearing up for Season
- 4-23-2013 Fox & Friends: Born to Farm
- 5-09-2013: WTAE 4 ABC: Channel 4 goes behind scenes of ‘Farm Kings’
- 9-13-2013 WPXI-TV: Stars of reality TV show “Farm Kings” all about football on a Friday night
- CBS Pittsburgh 2: Joe, Tim, and Pete in studio
- CBS Pittsburgh 2: Local Farmers Take on Reality TV
- CBS Pittsburgh 2: Farm Kings back for a 2nd season
- 1-26-2105: Triblive.com Western Pa. farm markets keep customers coming when nothing’s growing
- 8-18-2014: Forever Young Information: TV’s Farm Kings call Pennsylvania home
- 7-17-2014: Dave’s Travel Corner: The TV Farm Kings and Their Freedom Farms are what reality TV should really be
- 11-19-2013: The Washington Post: “Farm Kings” do Thanksgiving, without the stress.
- 9-30-2013: Modern Farmer Magazine: The Rise of Rural Television
- 9-14-2012: The Social Silo: Farm Kings: No need to add drama
- 9-07-2012: Pittsburgh Business Times: King family aiming to ‘make farming cool again’
- 9-17-2012: Farm and Dairy: Farm Kings: Reality TV comes to a Pennsylvania farm to see real drama
- 9-26-2012: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: ‘Farm Kings’ Features Local Family
- 4-5-2013: The Social Silo: Farm Kings Returns April 11 to GAC, We Talked with Tim King
- 4-3-2014: Triblive.com: Butler’s Freedom Farms Donut Shop’s secret? Freshness
- 4-18-2013: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Lisa King says reality show ‘Farm Kings’ is ‘tender to my heart’
- 4-30-2013: Penn State News: Greater Allegheny students produce business plan for ‘Farm Kings’Farm and Ranch Living: ‘Lovin’ the Life’
- 5-2-2013 Slippery Rock University: Farm Kings Reality Star Joe King makes his way to SRU Campus, discusses sustainability
- CBS Pittsburgh 2: “Freedom Farms Wins Best Farmers Market Contest”
For media inquiries, event invitations, or collaboration requests, please email us at email@example.com with your contact information along with a short description of why you would like to speak with us.