Since June 2013, we’ve been creating Freedom Farms Magazine monthly to highlight the inner workings of farm living and the sustainable lifestyle.
We want you to know what life on a family farm is really like, and although there may be hardships that come along with it, we ultimately want to reinvent the image of farming and make it “cool” again to support the local farms in your area. We offer subscriptions to the magazine for our friends in the U.S. if you have more questions about subscription details, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some examples of the content you might find in each issue:
- Recipes right from Lisa King’s Kitchen
- Farming tips and how to’s from Tim King
- Interviews with leaders in modern agriculture
- A sneak peek at how Pete King raises our livestock
- Beautiful photo essays from Freedom Farms events
- Craft ideas for kids & adults
- and more!
Want to advertise with Freedom Farms Magazine? Stop by our Press Room.